- Drive ongoing skills growth of employees by delivering engaging and quality training.
- Designing and developing training in close collaboration with various subject matter experts.
- Creating learning experiences that engage learners to achieve and demonstrate learning outcomes.
- Implementing technology-enabled innovations to support blended and digital learning.
- Collating feedback of completed training to evaluate and measure results and make improvements where required.
- Maintaining a database of all training materials.
- Schedule refreshers and product training.
- Reporting of training metrics and conducting reviews.
- Reporting to Training Manager.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must be a graduate
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Trainer
- Knowledge of TNI & TNA
- Prior experience in delivering training
- Good knowledge of training related software
- Strong ability to get buy-in and engage your audience
- Excellent possess communication & presentation skills
- Preferred Industry: BPO
Get Complete Case Study
We are using cookies to enhance user experience. Click Accept to give us your permission.