- Call Auditing and analysis
- Reporting to AM/Manager
- Performing call monitoring, identifying errors, and best practices on the call.
- Documenting call behaviors and giving appropriate feedback to the customer service agents.
- Applying 80:20 rules while giving feedback to the agent, discussing the call, and creating an action plan with timelines.
- Identifying call drivers and reporting to Quality TL/Manager.
- Using appropriate data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual levels.
- Participating and facilitating Calibrations sessions to check to understand and maintain consistency with feedback.
- Providing training team with actionable data as and when required.
- Providing feedback to Call Center team leaders and managers.
- Preparing and analyzing internal and external quality reports/presentations for management staff review.
- Performing translations, IVR recordings, and language assessments.
- Regular meetings with the Quality manager
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Qualification – Minimum Graduate
- Language: English, Hindi
- Overall BPO experience should be more than 2 years
- 1 Year of experience is a must as Quality Analyst
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Must be a self-motivator and self-starter
- Good knowledge of Audit and Evaluation functions
- Ability to handle pressure and a natural go-getter
- Understanding of the Business situation and capability to address issues
- Should be patient while giving feedback, open to change
- Should have multi-tasking & interpersonal skills
- Need to have the knowledge of Quality tools
- The candidate should have excellent problem-solving capabilities and lateral thinking skills
Get Complete Case Study
We are using cookies to enhance user experience. Click Accept to give us your permission.