The instructional designer will identify knowledge gaps of a targeted audience and fill those gaps via designing games, E-leaning content, creating training materials, or even developing entire curriculums to achieve better learning outcomes.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer.
- Work with subject matter experts and identify the target audience’s training needs.
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product.
- Provide Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role-plays, games, etc).
- Decide on the criteria used to judge the learner’s performance and develop exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
- Help Design with voice recording for the E-learning content.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials for storyboard building.
- Able to create Gamified content & assessments on product & Process parts.