Responsible for translating the needs and branding strategies of clients into effective design strategies.
The duties and responsibilities of a Graphic Designer include:
- Translating needs and branding strategies into design strategies.
- Designing visual concepts using graphic design tools including design software.
- Select colours, fonts, photographs, layouts, and other design elements to communicate creative concepts.
- Collaborating with art directors, branding experts, front-end developers, marketing, content, and other professionals to create media.
- Create HTML5 supported video tutorials for self leaning using articulate and captivate