Responsible for managing a team of customer service representatives, developing objectives for day-to-day activities, monitoring team performance, providing feedback, and handling customer complaints.
- Manage large team within the call center environment, which includes having direct reporting of Team Leaders.
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology, etc.)
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics, etc.)
- Assume responsibility for budgeting and tracking expenses
- Hire, coach, and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve efficiencies, telephone handling, and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management
- Prepare and be part of monthly and quarterly business reviews