- Manage large team within the call center environment, which includes having direct reporting of Team Leaders.
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
- Assume responsibility for budgeting and tracking expenses
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
- Monitor and improve efficiencies, telephone handling and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management
- Prepare and be part of monthly and quarterly business reviews
Desired Candidate Profile:
Get Complete Case Study
We are using cookies to enhance user experience. Click Accept to give us your permission.