Team Leader – Operations
- Managing a team of 15 to 20 associates
- Reporting to AM/Manager
- Responsible for AHT, attrition, shrinkage, and Csat management
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Conducting quarterly performance reviews.
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team.
- Responsible for driving process-related KPIs
- Work Module – Work from Office
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Age – 18-35 years
- Must be a graduate
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Team leader
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills to give the team direction
- Ability to analyze data
- Recommended Industry: BPO
Get Complete Case Study
We are using cookies to enhance user experience. Click Accept to give us your permission.