Assistant Manager- Operations
- Ability to manage restaurant partners remotely over calls/emails and being able to generate consistently improving business throughout partner’s journey with the client.
- Be the point of contact for all partner queries and exhibit superior relationship management skills resulting in mutual growth of partner as well the client.
- Guiding the partner towards proactive participation in various sales promotion schemes as well as visibility-enhancing initiatives such as listing ads.
- Coordinate with internal teams to provide the best support to partners.
- Effectiveness shall be measured on quantitating metrics such as no of calls handled, resolution TAT, and business growth of accounts.
- Being the face of the Client in the market and standing up for the values.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 2+ years of experience in Inside Sales / Account management.
- Good working knowledge and experience are preferred in e-commerce companies.
- Confident, pleasing, and a go-getter.
- Effective communication skills.
- Attitude & Aptitude for relationship management.
- Should be a team player
- Should have the mental bandwidth to multitask on multiple queries from a large no of accounts
- Should possess good analytical and excel skills.
- Ability to interact and influence internal stakeholders at different levels spanning across various functions and geographies over calls and emails.
- Have a penchant to resolve queries/issues and strive towards faster resolution TAT.
Get Complete Case Study
We are using cookies to enhance user experience. Click Accept to give us your permission.